A Study in Hiddlenatomy 1|10: Hands
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
i fucking love fanfiction like it literally caters for every need, whether you’re wanting 2k of cute couples snuggling on the sofa, a thing of epic length with an awesome plot or a piece of writing that is literally just pages of your favourite characters banging each other whoever invented fanfiction is my fave
i feel like these are definitely the 4 stages of masturbation
The two hardest things in the world are trying not to eat out of boredom and not taking 6 hour naps after school
My TOP ten Rose/Doctor most powerful moments. I decided to put it from Rose’s time line.
1.The End of Time-The first meeting (I mean apart from his visits during her childhood - Father’s day (6 months), The Doctor Dances ( Red bicycle when you’re 12), The Wedding of River Song (Home task help-implication) for Rose. And that is when the Doctor says his good-bye to her, before the beginning of his new period of life.
2.Rose- Well this the first “official” meeting of Rose and Doctor, but not only that it’s also the beginning of the entire NewWho era which includes one of the most wonderful ship.
3.The Father’s Day-This is the first time we see the Doctor shares with Rose extremely private, damaging and vulnerable moment of not his but Rose’s life. And the consequences of his affection towards her.
4.Parting of the Ways-Well does it need saying? Beautiful moment when Nine decides to save Rose from the Bad Wolf.
5.The Christmas Invasion-This is the moment when Rose learns to except and love the Doctor no matter which face he wears.
6.The Satan’s Pit- The entire double-episode is about just how far their relationship progressed. The mortgages half-jokes, his belief in her, her refusal to leave him down there alone, the stuff of legend
7.Army of ghosts-This brief but powerful moment, when they vow to each other to stay forever together, no matter how long this forever shall last.
8.Doomsday-Well, I guess this the most beautiful and terrible moment. Their good-bye and confessions, this episode is breathtakingly beautifully written with no chance of escaping at least compassion towards them.
9.The Journey’s End- The reunion after years (decades? for Doctor) of separation, hope for the future and happiness of seeing each other again even if it goes with “we have to save the universe from Daleks…again” package.
10. The Journey’s End-The resolution of their relationships.Their form of happy ending, in the Doctor’s style of course.The Time Lord Doctor’s last sacrifice for the woman he loves and his inability to confess something that really doesn’t need saying. And the new adventure for Rose and the Human Doctor.
gif request —-> challenge: find the funny in “Sacrifice”